Street Style Twinning

Hi everyone! 

I'm twinning with my sissy Klaudia finally! We don't usually wear the same outfits but if you're a twin then you are definitely allowed to do it ones in a while! :DWe are both wearing these really cool jeans from The Kript, and if you follow my blog you know I have them in every colour! I love them! 
We went with a pastel theme and wore these cool short blazers from H&M, funky sunglasses from Sama and simple classy barely there heels to complete the look! 
Thanks for checking. 
Laura x 





















































Outfit Details


jeans: The Kript
blazers: H&M
heels: Stuart Weitzman
sunglasses: Sama Eyewear

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig