Friday Fragrance - Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto








Roberto Cavalli is definitely one of my favourite designers when it comes to fashion and also fragrances! I'm still addicted to the original Roberto Cavalii scent! Here I've got my recent favourite the 'Nero Assoluto'! I love how sophisticated and elegant it is! It's my absolute must for evening! It has that strong, but sexy feel to it! The main note of this fragrance is Orchid and Citruses, warmed in the heart by Black Vanilla, and finished off by a strong woody notes of Ebony in the Base. I think it's very smooch and rich, not too overpowering. I would call this a very seductive fragrance, definitely ''my cup of tea"!


I'd like to think that it's long-lasting, but unfortunately it's not! It's quite moderate I would say, but for me it's not a problem as I always carry a small travel size in my purse! I also love the black bottle design! So chic and pretty to have on your vanity! I'm a sucker for anything pretty like that! :D








No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig