Emerald & Balmain

Hi everyone! 

I was lucky enough to get the H&M Balmain top and I have to say I'm just a little bit addicted to it!! It goes with everything, it's super classy, I absolutely love the fabric and the velvety finish! It's just pure perfection! Here I paired it with this bandage skirt from Bebe, but you can wear it with any skirt, in any colour! There are a lot of tops like this on the market so I'm sure you can find something similar, if you didn't get chance to grab it! 
I went with gold accessories for this look to give a bit more of a Balmain feel! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura xx














































Outfit Details

top: H&M Balmain
skirt: Bebe
belt: Bebe
heels: Dsquared2
bag: Octa
ring: Swarovski




1 comment

Anonymous said...

Just like a doll!

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig