Bebe Re-launch event - Dubai Mall

Hi everyone!

I had a fantastic morning and evening today at the re-launch of the Bebe Store in Dubai Mall!

First of all my twin sister, Klaudia and I attended the bloggers and media launch event and then we returned in the evening for the exclusive in store fashion shows and public event! 
It was great meeting other Bebe fans there in store! The outfit I wore was 'full on Bebe' and I'm absolutely in love with it! Bebe has always been one of my "must visit" shops when I'm in Dubai Mall!, but now, with the stunning new shop-fit and their amazing new collection I'm sure I will be going there even more often! They really do have such a great mix of classy and sexy ready to wear day and night items! Bebe has always been on my radar when I'm looking for pencil skirts and crop tops!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x












No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig