Ripped

Hi everyone!

You might have noticed from my blog posts and my Instagram that I'm very much into ripped jeans recently! They are just so bad ass! cool and stylish! Matched with a crop top, blazer or blouse, they just always look so good! This was an outfit I wore yesterday for a casual day out - comfy & noticeably stylish! - it ticks all my boxes! The bright neon crop top from River Island hasn't been out of my closet for a while - but I thought I would pair it up with these latest ripped jeans I got from The Kript! To compliment those items, I chose my nude gun bag and a pair of nude pointy heels!  

Thanks for checking.
Laura x














































Outfit Details

jeans: The Kript
crop top: River Island
heels: Kurt Geiger
bag: Vlieger and Vandam
sunglasses: Michael Kors
watch: Michael Kors
rings: Swarovski
earrings: Swarovski


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig