OOTD - Jeans Obsession

Hi everyone!

My love for ripped jeans continues! I'm always on the look out for a great pair! These ones from Zara I got a couple days ago and they are definitely my favourite pair so far! I have a similar ones, but a lighter version and they are also from Zara! I think Zara has the best jeans! I simply adore them! The rips on them are soo perfect and I love the colour too! I'm very picky when it comes to my jean colour! I also love that they fit me perfectly. I prefer skinny jeans over the 'boyfriend' ones. 

Here I paired them with a baby blue blazer that is super old! , but actually this is my first time wearing it! Blue sunnies to match and nude accessories as usual! Super comfy and great for the day. A blazer with jeans is one of my favourite combos! Easy to style and always on point! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x














































Outfit Details

jeans: Zara
blazer: H&M
vest: Zara
heels: YSL
bag: Ted Baker
sunglasses: The Kript
ring: Swarovski


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig