Friday Fragrance - Diptyque Florabellio

Hi everyone!

Today's Friday Fragrance is a little bit different! - not exactly something I would normally pick!
Diptyque Florabellio is a super fresh, salty and quite a strong scent! 
When I first smelt it, it reminded me a lot of 'Alien' by Thierry Mugler - which unfortunately gives me a headache! The notes are totally different for both of these perfumes, but somehow it smells so similar. The Florabeillo is a lot fresher though! The thing that I like about this fragrance is the apple blossom note, which makes it really fresh and floral. I personally love apple blossom notes in any perfumes, that's why this scent might just make it into my collection!  

The top notes of this fragrance are Sea notes, Sea Salt and Fennel. The Sea Salt notes remind me very much of a Calvin Klein Reveal perfume! I feel like if Thierry Mugler 'Alien' and Calvin Klein 'Reveal' had a baby, then it would be a little Florabiello!!! 
The middle notes are Apple Blossom and Osmanthus, and the base notes   are Roasted Coffee Beans and Sesame, which I must say I can't really smell!

The longevity of this perfume is moderate. I also really like the bottle design! It is a classic Diptyque black and white theme and clear bottle! 


Thanks for checking.
Laura x


1 comment

Uzo O said...

The bottle really looks nice and i like a perfume that lasts long. Great post.I read your post on your body secrets and all i can say is YOU LOOK DAMN GOOD ! I couldnt tell you don't diet or spend loads of time in the gym . I wish i could eat whatever i like and Still look slim .

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig