My 'Go To' Blushes

Hi everyone!

Like every makeup addict I love blushes! and I definitely have a thing for coral / brown shades! I think they look so good with a tan and give you a lovely sun kissed glow! and they are not so overpowering! I feel like bright pink blushes are out of fashion now! Although there are some that have a nice dark / blue undertone, like Nars Amour or Mac Desert Rose, they are very pretty! I love to use shades like that for winter time with darker, bolder looks!, but for my day to day looks I love my warm tones! Here's a few that I love to use on a daily basis and that match with pretty much any makeup!....

Thanks for checking   
Laura x
































Mac Margin - this must be my favourite out of all of them! I love this for full glam looks. It's quite shimmery, but I love it! it gives the most beautiful glow, you don't even need a highlighter if you use it!

Nars Gina - this is another most used blush from me, it has a very orange tone and it's completely matte, so I love it for day time!

Tom Ford Savage - this is another one of those night out blushes for heavy makeup looks! It's very dark, but if you have a tan it would look amazing on! it's a bronzy/coppery shade I just love it!

Mac Warm Soul - this is very natural glow blush, it has a warm tone and quite bronzy slightly shimmery tone. 

Mac Peaches - this was my first ever blush, and I still love it! it reminds me a lot of Nars Gina, but it's not as orangy and little bit more coral. It's also matte and I would recommend it to everyone!

Nars Orgasm - this is the only pink tone blush that I really like, as it has a gold undertone! I love it. it's very popular.

Benefit Rockateour - this is a such a lovely shade, it kind of looks similar to all the others brown shades on the swatch picture, but it has that mauve undertone. I love it and it smells good too!

Mac Melba - this is a bit more like peaches by Mac, but just a little bit more brown, kind of natural so great for the day. It's also matte.

Nars Madly - this is another brown neutral shade. it's very pretty and it has a slight sheen so it's not complete matte. 

Those are my top blushes that I love. I didn't actually have space to put more swatches, but I also love Benefit cream blush. It has a lovely texture and it smells like oranges, so amazing for those no makeup days! For those with a fair skin tone you can try Benefit Coralista as it's also a great subtle coral blush, but it's just too light for me! I guess you can tell my favourite blushes are from either Mac or Nars. I feel like they have the best quality and you can't go wrong with them!



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig