Purple Print

Hi everyone! 

I love beautiful prints and when I see a scarf that has one I need it right away! Recently I found this amazing scarf that has a very Versace / Roberto Cavalli feel and it's super affordable from Mango! I seriously grabbed it fast when I saw it! and it was actually the last one in the store! The purple and green print is so gorgeous, such a perfect spring feel! I'm in love! this scarf is one of my favourites at the moment!

Because the scarf is the main focus of this look I decided to add a plain purple vest and white pants! I love this look - it's very comfy and great for the day! To match up with my scarf, I wore these very stylish strappy gold heels from Topshop!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x 











Outfit Details

scarf: Mango here
pants: River Island  here
vest: Zara
heels: Topshop
bag: Karen Millen
sunglasses: Michael Kors
ring( right): Swarovski
ring (left): Agatha



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig