Skirt 'n' Shirt

Hi everyone!

Here is something I've had hidden away in my closet for more than a year now! This very cool pencil skirt from River Island! I really like the pattern and it's super stylish. I don't know why I never wore it! I love getting my skirts from River Island - they always have interesting colours and designs, and they fit me perfectly!
To keep this look classy I wore my Salsa blouse which I really adore! along with some statement sunglasses that look very much like the Celine ones!, but are about 10 times cheaper! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



























Outfit Details 

skirt: River Island
blouse: Salsa
heels: Kurt Geiger here
bag: Vlieger and Vandam  here
sunglasses: Quay here
watch: TAG Heuer here
ring: Swarovski


1 comment

Fashion Petite said...

Love your style so much, you have such a flawless skin and an amazing body!
Love Lynda from Germany
https://www.fashion-petite.blogspot.de

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig