OOTD - British Polo Day

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went for British Polo Day, it was a such a lovely event! I had a great time and here's what I wore!
I went for a slightly casual look as it was in the day and I always go for pencil skirts when I'm not sure what to wear! This look is super easy to style and it's actually very affordable! I'm wearing mainly high street and some more affordable designer pieces! Pencil skirts are always elegant and classy I just love them! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x











































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: River Island
top: New Look
bag: Ted Baker
heels: Kurt Geiger
sunglasses: Michael Kors
rings: Swarovski




3 comments

Fashion Petite said...

PERFECT!
Love Lynda
http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

Natassia said...

You always look amazing! :)

Such a great figure! :)

Geekette in High Heels

Laurentia said...

Oh wow, that bag!!!:) Beautiful

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig