Friday Fragrance - Roberto Cavalli Paradiso

Hi everyone! 

Today I'm starting my 'Friday Fragrance' series! and review a different perfume every week! Today's fragrance is Roberto Cavalli Paradiso, which is the newest fragrance from Roberto Cavalli! I must say when I first smelt it I didn't know quite what to think!, but this smell really grew on me! and I'm totally in love with it now! It's quite different to his other fragrances and I like that!
It has a very citrusy / woody / floral scent. It's very sensual and sexy! The main notes are citrus, mandarin orange and bergamot. The middle note is jasmine and base notes are pine tree, cypress and laurels. 
I think this is a very unique scent and can be worn from day to night! I'm also in love with the bottle! It's super posh and it reminds me of diamonds ;)
This perfume does actually smell like paradise! and it lasts for a long time too!    

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig