Statement Sunnies

Hi everyone!

Today I have a very sophisticated day look! I was inspired by these cool Quay sunglasses. They are such a statement! I don't really own nude 'sunnies' so I thought they would be so cool to compliment a lot of my outfits, when I got them!
I decided to wear them with my nude blazer from Zara and my gold pencil skirt that is quite old now!, but I just love it!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x













































































































































Outfit Details

blazer: Zara
pencil skirt: River Island
vest: H&M
bag: Louis Vuitton (here)

heels: River Island

sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)

rings: Swarovski


4 comments

Chelsea Pearl said...

Those sunnies are FABULOUS! The color and shape are both stunning, and so different!
xo Chelsea
http://chelseapearl.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're in Australia

Matina15 said...

Beautiful outfit I love the skirt ♡

Unknown said...

You are amazing!

<3

http://violetjuliettte.blogspot.pt/

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig