Playful Patterns

Hi everyone!

I love matching separates! - I just think they are fun and very 'fashion forward'. Recently I got this very pretty set from the lovely people at The Kript and here's how I styled it!
I can't get over this beautiful print and colours! I'm totally obsessed with this combo! You probably know I'm a big fan of black and white and so when that is put together with green, it's just perfection! My 3 fave colours all in one outfit!

This set is easy to style! I wore my favourite heels, as usual, because they match with basically everything! I also added my new sunglasses from Quay and my gun bag. I love this style, it's quite sporty, but sexy at the same time!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x





























































Outfit Details

top and shorts : The Kript (here)
bag: Vlieger and Vandam (here)
heels: Stuart Weitzman (here)
sunglasses: Quay (here)
ring: Swarovski


2 comments

marek said...

Queen like allways!

Anonymous said...

You have the dream body and taste of fashion, you're flawless!!
One day...
please if you have the chance please write down where the outfit is from! it will also make ur viewers happy and you'll also get more each day.

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig