OOTD - Light Blue

Hi everyone!

Here is just a quick outfit of the day, that I wore for a quick day out. I love wearing simple blouses and jeans, they are very comfy and you can't go wrong with that.

For this look I'm wearing a Miss Selfridge blouse that has very light blue, white and black colour and I'm also wearing these light blue jeans from Topshop. 
For my heels I  chose my Kurt Geiger black pumps that have a very small heel and are comfortable to walk around in.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x 















































































Outfit Details

blouse: Miss Selfridge
jeans: Topshop
bag: Michael Kors
heels: Kurt Geiger
sunglasses: Ray Ban
ring: Swarovski
watch: TAG Heuer (here)

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig