Short 'n' Sweet

Hi everyone!

Today's outfit of the day is a very feminine and sweet look. Pink is not my favourite colour but this skirt is just too pretty not to like it! I got it quite a while ago so I'm not sure if you can still find it in store, but this was a great buy for such an affordable price! and the quality is amazing too

I decided to pair this skirt with a simple white blouse for a more sophisticated look, but it can also look great with a t-shirt or a simple vest. 
For my accessories I wore my new bag from Michael Kors. I love white!,so this bag was an absolute must for me and it has gold hardware! I love it! - and I added some simple gold sandals.
I also painted my nails pink to match with the skirt and I used OPI nail polish in ''sorry i'm fizzy today'' such a perfect pink!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



















































Outfit Details

blouse: Mango
skirt: H&M
bag: Michael Kors (here)
heels: River Island
ring: Noir
earrings: Swarovski



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig