More Class, Less Sass

Hi everyone!

For today's post I have a very classy/ casual look - perfect for day time. 

You all know how I adore my pencil skirts, so here I'm wearing this gorgeous green one from Bebe and I decided to pair it with this really cute tee from Le  Motto. It has the softest fabric and it's sooo comfy. I love it!

To match this outfit I wore nude pumps and nude little bag. I love outfits like this for a casual day out!
Thanks for checking.
Laura x





































 
Outfit Details

shirt: Le Motto (here)
pencil skirt: Bebe
heels: Christian Louboutin (here)
bag: Ted Baker (here)
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)
watch: Michael Kors
rings: Dyrberg/Kern
earrings: Swarovski (here)

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig