Fashion Forward OOTD

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went to the second day of the Fashion Forward event here in Dubai and I thought I'd share with you my outfit ;) 
I picked up this new yellow top from Eschel boutique. It's a bandage style crop top which looks great with so many different looks! - from pencil skirts to high waisted jeans. Here I paired it with a black skater skirt, black pointy heels and my gun bag.
It was a great choice for a long hot day and these heels are truly one of the most comfortable ones I own, so it was perfect for all day walking around!  

Thanks for checking.
Laura x


























































Outfit Details

crop top: Eschel
skirt: River Island 
bag: Vlieger & Vandam (here)
heels: Kurt Geiger (here)
necklace: Givenchy (Vintage)
ring: Swarovski
sunglasses: Miu Miu 


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig