Afternoon Tee

Hi everyone!

I wanted to show you how I paired up these two brand new items in my closet! - this lovely satin nude skirt and this very 'girly' t-shirt that I got from Dead Legacy. I hope you agree that looked great together! 

I really love midi skirts!, they are very sophisticated and stylish. This skirt from River Island is just perfection! I absolutely love the nude colour and the silky fabric. It is just so chic!
To match up with my skirt, I wore my nude Louboutins and my rose gold bag.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x























































Outfit Details
Tshirt: Dead Legacy (here)
skirt: River Island (here)
heels: Christian Louboutin (here)
bag: Charles and Keith (here)

sunglasses: Ray Ban
ring: Swarovski


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig