Red Fringes

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you this amazing bandage dress! It's such a classy, statement dress, perfect for a night out! I love it!
It fits me very well and I absolutely love the red colour! 

I got it a while back from Eschel, a lovely boutique in Dubai that sells bandage celebrity inspired dresses! 

I paired it with a nude bag and nude Louboutins. I felt like nude matched perfectly with it! But I would rock it with black and gold as well!
Hope you like this quick post and stay tuned for more.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x
















 Outfit Details

dress: Eschel
heels: Christian Louboutin (here)
bag: Chanel
necklace: Swarovski (here)
diamond ring: House of Winsdor


1 comment

Mariam Ahmed said...

How long ago did you buy the Chanel bag? Do you know if they still have that collection? I've been looking for something like that forever!

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig