Street Angel

Hi everyone!

Recently I got this very unique statement blouse from Poca and Poca. It has a very angelic look to it with the fluffy shoulders! - it reminds me of wings! It's so cute I fell in love with it instantly! 
Poca and Poca is actually a Polish brand and so I'm very happy and proud to be wearing something from my home country!

I decided to pair this lovely top with denim jeans for a more casual look. I haven't worn jeans in a while, as I couldn't find ones that I really like. These light blue ones are perfect! They fit me so well and the material is very stretchy and comfortable.   

I wore this outfit to go for a casual weekend brunch and also to go shopping afterwards. 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x






















































Outfit Details

blouse: Poca and Poca (here)

jeans: Zara (here)

heels: River Island (here)
bag: Karen Millen

necklace: Swarovski (here)

ring: Swarovski


1 comment

Anonymous said...

And these (outstanding) pictures (spontaneously) evoke me a certain "leggy dizziness" idea I must confess ;)
a presto, Antoine

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig