Neutral Nude

Hi  everyone!

For today's post I have a very classy and sophisticated look. I love wearing nude shades and here I'm wearing this lovely nude skirt that I got from River Island. I decided to pair it with this cute crop top that also has a nude shade but a slightly lighter one. I thought they looked great together!
To keep it all in the nude theme!, I wore nude Zara heels and a Nude tote. 
For my jewellery I kept it very simple and classy wearing some of my Swarovski favourites.  

Thanks for checking.
Laura x















































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: River Island

crop top: Miss Selfridge

heels: Zara (here)

bag: Charles and Keith (here)
earrings: Swarovski (here)

necklace: Swarovski

rings: Swarovski (here)

1 comment

Anonymous said...

And your sexyness (flawlessly) dazzles in a sweetness ocean here I must say Dear :)
a presto, Antoine

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig