My Top 3 favourite foundations

Hi everyone!

When it comes to makeup, I think that foundation is one of the most important products! I love having a flawless face and a perfect base.

I have three foundations that I rotate between and which are my absolute favourites!
I like my foundation to look natural on the skin and have a pretty good coverage, as my skin is not that perfect! and I like it to be on the matte side, not too dewy as I have combination skin and so my T zone tends to be quite oily. I prefer a matte look anyway! - so I always set my foundation with a powder, which means it lasts longer and looks better! ;)

Here are my top 3 foundations that I use every day and I can't live without!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x






























1. Make Up Forever HD Foundation - I love this foundation for when I have photo shoots or I want my skin to look perfect on the pictures. This foundation is oil free, it has a matte finish and it's medium to full coverage. It looks natural on the skin and it lasts very well. I love it! My colour is 125 Sand (left swatch).  It looks a bit light there, but it's a great shade for me.     

2. Chanel Perfection Lumiere - This has to be my No.1 foundation by far! It also has a matte finish, smells absolutely beautiful and gives me the perfect coverage. It's very light weight and you can easily build up the coverage to full. This foundation has 10 SPF and I love using it on a daily basis. I believe it is oil free and lasts up to 15 hours. My shade is 30 Beige (middle swatch) it looks slightly pinker then the other two foundations, but once you blend it in, it has a perfect colour. 

3. DiorSkin Nude - This foundation is the most natural. It's very light but it gives a great amount of coverage, light to medium I would say, but it can be built up which is awesome. I'm obsessed with it! It has a very beautiful velvety finish which gives the perfect natural glow. It has 15 SPF which is great for the day and it lasts all day! It's packed with natural skin care ingredients which are amazing for your skin, so that a bonus! My shade is 031 Sand ( right swatch).    







No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig