GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment - review

Hi everyone! 

As you might know from my skin care post, I love GlamGlow Clearing Treatment Mask, as it's amazing for my skin type! I haven't tried the black one yet but I definitely will!
In the meantime I wanted to do a quick review on the new Glam Glow Hydrating Treatment Mask. This mask is said to hydrate, moisturize, restore, replenish and calm your skin and I totally agree with all of that! It makes your skin so beautiful and extremely soft! I couldn't believe how soft my skin was after using it. I'm in love with this product! especially with the smell! that's what sold me actually! - the amazing coconut smell! 

This mask is designed for all skin types, men and women of all ages so everyone can use it which is great! The consistency of it is very silky and creamy and it doesn't dry! - I like to leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse with water. The mask is very cooling and feels great on the skin and it gives you a slightly tingling feel.

This mask is great to use before traveling, as it will make your skin very hydrated and glowing! I love it!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x































No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig