Emerald Silk

Hi everyone!

This is one of my favourite night out outfits at the moment. I've had this playsuit for quite some time, but I've never featured it here on the blog. So here it is!
I absolutely love the colour of it, it's my favourite type of green. It looks great with a good tan and also on brunettes. I got it from Topshop, from the Freedom collection. I just love it! it suits me very well and it has this amazing silky fabric. 
I paired it with these very high spiky heels that are just perfect for a night out and with my black and gold Charles and Keith bag.   
Sorry if some of the pictures are quite blurred!, but it was a very hot and humid that day ;)

Thanks for checking.
Laura x























































Outfit Details
playsuit: Topshop
heels: Accadimia
bag: Charles and Keith (here)
ring: Swarovski (here)
earrings: Swarovski (here)

1 comment

Anna and Klaudia said...

wow!!! you look stunning!!! beautiful outfit :)

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig