My Favourite BB cream

Hi everyone! 

Today I wanted to share with you my absolute favourite BB Cream of all time!
Diorskin Nude BB Creme - it's simply amazing! I tried so many different BB creams and this one is a winner for sure! It has a matte finish which I love, as I tend to get quite oily on my t-zone and most of the BB creams are very oily and greasy and they don't have a great coverage. This one gives me the perfect amount of coverage, it's very light and also it smells just lovely!

This BB cream is a perfect combination of skin care and makeup. It has 10 SPF, so it's great for those hot summer days when you don't want to apply a full face of makeup, but you still want to look decent! I love using this when I go to the beach, or when I just want a bit of coverage on a daily basis. 
My shade is 002, it's a bit light but I don't mind that as I bronze my face anyway. I belive they have 5 shades so it's quite a good selection.
Overall, if you are looking for a perfect BB cream, I highly recommend this one! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x









No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig