A White Wednesday

Hi everyone!

Today's outfit is one of my favourites of the moment! You might know from quite a few of my previous posts how much I love white! and today I'm wearing my favourite white shorts from River Island paired with a simple white blouse. To give this look some extra glam, I'm wearing rose gold heels and my new rose gold bag from Charles and Keith. I love it! They match together so well! 

This is a great outfit for a night out, or to go out for a dinner. It's very classy and elegant. To complete this look I also added some rose gold jewellery.  

Hope you like this outfit!, let me know what you think!
By the way, this is my 100th post here on my blog! and I'm hoping to have a lot more soon ;) 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x

























































Outfit Details

shorts: River Island (here) 
blouse: Mango
heels: Giuseppe Zanotti (here)
bag: Charles & Keith (here)
bracelet: Tresor Paris (here)
earrings: River Island
ring: Local boutique


2 comments

BREIZH BEAUTY said...

I loooooove your style!

Unknown said...

I love the way u combined white with different gold tones.

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig