Vibrance

Hi everyone!

In Dubai it's pretty hot right now!, so wearing jeans might not be a good choice, especially if you know you're going to be spending any amount of time outside. I love wearing shorts! and now is the perfect time to rock them!! 

Here I'm wearing my yellow shorts from Miss Selfridge. They are great to wear in the day, as they are not too short! For a more casual look I went with a simple white vest, and to dress this outfit up just bit more, I added this gorgeous white chunky necklace. 

To match with my shorts I wore these amazing heels from Kurt Geiger! I absolutely adore them! I really love the colour and they are actually very comfy and just the perfect summer heels!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x























































Outfit Details

shorts: Miss Selfridge
vest: Zara
heels: Kurt Geiger
bag: Karen Millen (here)
necklace: River Island (here)
ring: Agatha (here)



3 comments

Unknown said...

Really beautiful casual look, the shorts are adorable.

Sel said...

my biggest fashion inspiration <3

Sel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig