Summer Walk

Hi everyone!

Today I have a very simple and quite casual look, great for a day outfit and perfect for the season. I love wearing colours especially in summer. 

Orange is one of my go to colours when I'm tanned, it's really bold and fresh, I love it!
For this look I'm wearing this really lovely orange cami from River Island, it's very comfy and perfect for that pop of colour. For a more casual look I styled it with these simple white jeans from Bebe along with some white accessories.

Finally to add some glam to this look I added these amazing statement earrings from Topshop. I just had to wear them as the colours where matching exactly with my top!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



























































Outfit Details

jeans: Bebe
top: River Island
heels: River Island
clutch: Zara (here)
earrings: Topshop
rings: Swarovski (here)

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig