Huda Beauty Inspired Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to do a makeup look inspired by the beautiful Huda Kattan. I love her so much and I was really in love with this make up look and so I had to recreate it!

The look that she did was created with the new Chanel eyeshadow palette in 204 Tisse Vendome - and as I have it myself, I thought I would try and recreate this beautiful makeup look! On me it looks a bit different as my skin is much paler then hers, but it's still a very pretty look and I love how it turned out. ;) 

I'm totally in love with this palette, especially with the peachy shade. The shadows blend so beautifully and the quality is just amazing - this is definitely one of my favorite palettes at the moment.

If you don't like wearing crazy colours on your lid, then this look is a perfect pop of colour on your lower lash line. I love it!

Hope you like this look and thanks for checking.

Laura x

















Products Used

Face 








1. To prime my face I used Laura Mercier oil free foundation primer. 
2. For a nice and flawless finish, I used Dior Skin Nude foundation in 031, my favorite one.
3. To highlight under my eyes I applied mac pro longwear concealer in NC20.  
4. To set the concealer and rest of the face I used Chanel loose powder in 30 translucent. Love this powder!
5. To mattify my T zone a little more, I used Benefit the Pore fessional agent zero shine pro powder.
6. To contour my face and nose I used Mac Blush in Harmony, perfect contour colour.
7. To bronze my face I used Guerlain Terraccota bronzer in nr 03.
8. For the blush I used one of my favourite ones from Benefit in Rockateur.   
 
Eyes





1. To prime my eyes I used Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre.
3. For my lid colour I used this beautiful peachy shade. I then applied the lighter brown into my crease and I also added some of the darker brown to deepen the look a little bit more. Finally I added a little bit of the highlight colour in my inner corners.
4. For the eye liner in used Inglot gel liner in 77.
5. For my bottom lash line I used this gorgeous turquoise - green  colour liner khol from Saffron. 
6. I then applied some mascara to my top and bottom lashes, here I used They Real mascara from Benefit.
7. Lastly to finish of the look I applied Huda Beauty lashes in Claudia #6. These are definitely my favourite lashes from her line.

Brows, Lips




1. For my brows I used Benefit Brow Zing In Medium. 
2. I then Highlighted my brow bone and cleaned out the edges with Benefit High Brow pencil.
3. To darken my brows a bit I used Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium.
4. To set my brows in place I applied Mac clear brow gel.
5. For my lips I used my go to lip liner from Rimmel in 018 addiction.
6. I then applied this beautiful nude colour from Soap and Glory in Naked Beige
7. To finish of my lips I added some gloss from Laura Mercier in Bare Baby



1 comment

Anonymous said...

How do you keep your skin so beautiful? I would love to read a post about your skincare routine :)

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig