Valentine's OOTD

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was such a lovely day! I love Valentine's day! I wanted to share with you what I wore during the day. 

I wanted to wear something girly and sweet so I decided on this gorgeous pink skirt from Topshop. I love the material and the colour of it! It looked so lovely with white and since white is my favourite colour, I thought I would wear these two colours together. 
I went for some lunch and to a few places and I think it was perfect for that. Of course, it was Valentine's day, so I wanted to be glamed up a little ;)

In the evening I went to this amazing restaurant with my boyfriend and I wore a black dress and red lip for a more sophisticated look. Follow my Instagram and Facebook for more updates and pictures.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x






























































Outfit Details

skirt: Topshop
jacket: Tk Maxx
crop top: Topshop
heels: Kurt Geiger (here)
bag: Karen Millen (here)
sunglasses: Gucci (here)
ring: Swarovski
bracelet: Swarovski (here)
necklace: Swarovski



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig