My Skincare Routine

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to do a skin care post, as it's something I'm really into and I would like to share with you how I take care of my skin. 

I have normal /combination skin type, so it's kind of easy to maintain. I'm slightly oily on my t-zone and my skin tends to be quite sensitive sometimes. I don't really have very problematic skin, but I do get some spots /pimples from time to time. 
My skin care routine it's pretty basic, but I do take extra care of it as it's your face and your are stuck with it for the rest of your life! So take care of it! ;)   

I love good skin care! Make up cannot work complete magic! - you have to have a good skincare routine in order to have good looking skin, which will then result in better looking makeup!

Also it's important to note that diet plays a huge part with how your skin looks. I always notice if I'm eating bad things that my skin doesn't look as good. As well as drinking lots of water. So it's not only about the products that you use! 

Below are all the steps that I take and products that I use. I'm always trying out new products, but at the moment these are my favourite ones that I use on a daily basis.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x











PRODUCTS I USE....


Evening routine:

Removing your make up properly is really important! I always take extra time to do that, no matter how tired I am, or how late it is, I will never go to bed with makeup. To start I always apply a bit of water on my lashes as it's literally the quietest way to remove your mascara. While the water softens the mascara I then put my Nivea Cleansing Milk all over my face and massage it in to the skin to get everything off easily. Then I use Nivea cleansing wipes to wipe off all that's on my face. These wipes are for dry to sensitive skin and they don't irritate my skin at all. I tried lots of brands of wipes and these are my favourite ones so far, as they are really gentle. 

To take off what's on my eyes I rotate between two products. I love using Chanel eye make up remover and Bioderma Sensibio h2o. Those two products are my favourite ones to take off my eye makeup, they are both really gentle and they take off everything with just one swipe, especially the Chanel one! 
I then wash my face with the Purity made simple face wash from Philosophy, and I'm always using this with my Philips VistaPure face brush. I've been using this brush for a few months now and it really made a big difference with my skin. It's more soft, even and it's really good as an exfoliate and talking all the makeup off properly. I love it! Plus I love using it with the purity face wash, it's really gentle and it's for all skin types - it's perfect for me!  

After my face is nice and clean, I like to apply a toner.My favourite one is the Chanel Lotion Confort alcohol free toner. It's really soothing and gentle. I also like to use Benefit Moisture Prep sometimes.
I then follow with my Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum. I love this serum so much it's so silky and it smells amazing! Chanel products are my absolute favourite that's for sure! For my eyes I use Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux. It's for anti-puffiness and anti-dark circles. It's really soft and lovely!
Then to finish my skin, I like to apply Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme. It's really moisturizing and it makes my skin really soft and radiant. I love those three products together, they are all for hydration, protection and radiance. I don't use any anti aging products since I'm still young and i don't need them.
 
When my skin needs extra moisture I like to use Benefit Total Moisture face cream. I don't use this very often as it's really thick and it's meant to be for dry skin, but I really love the way it smells and how it makes my skin feel. It's great for winter days, when my skin is a bit dryer. 
Before I go to bed I also like to put Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care Balm. It's a really great nourishing lip balm, it makes my lips really soft and plump! 
So that's basically what I use for my evening routine.            


Morning routine:

First thing that I do in the morning is I clean my face with the Purity wash from Philosophy. Then I follow with Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing serum. I don't know if it really minimizes the appearance of pores, but I really like the finish it gives. It's really smooth and silky! I then use my favourite day moisturizer over it, which is the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. 
It has an SPF 15, it's oil free and it's really moisturizing. I really love the smell of this. I also use the Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux. I use it in the evening as well as the morning, as it's great for both. Plus it's great under makeup too!

When I know I will be outside in the sun, I always apply Chanel UV Essentiel Daily UV Care Multi-Protection in SPF 30. This is by far my most favourite sunscreen ever! It's not too thick - it's perfect underneath makeup and it smells absolutely amazing! I cant live without this thing! It's such a great product. Applying sunscreen is really important for your skin as the sun damage is the worst thing ever and it can cause a lot of premature aging. When I sunbathe I never sunbathe my face and I always have very high SPF on. That's why my face its much whiter then my body ;) But I balance it with makeup so it doesn't matter. 

Weekly:
I love using face masks from time to time. My absolute favourite one is the Glam Glow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment. I use it when I have a few spots and my skin needs some clearing. This mask will seriously make your skin glow and after just one use, your skin will be clearer. I love this mask it's really an amazing product. 
A great alternative for this mask is the Lush Mask of Magnaminty which I really like as well - it's perfect for clearing acne and making your skin soft, radiant and spot free. 
The other mask that I use weekly is the Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Facial Detox Mask. It's warming charcoal treatment for perfectly clean and purified skin. It's great for oily and blemish prone skin which I have! It also opens up the pores and it really gets everything out!
It does so many great things, leaving your skin baby soft, purified and clean, I adore it! 
Another fantastic product that I use is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. It's basically an amazing cream that reduces the appearance of imperfection. I use this when I have blemishes and just over all the areas where my skin is not looking it's best. It works wonders! I'm really obbsessed with it! After just one use you will notice a difference and your spots will be gone! I use this in the morning or evening whenever I need it. It's also great as a makeup base.

A more natural way to get rid of blemishes or spots is banana! My favourite fruit of all - and so powerful! All you need to do is take the peel from the banana and rub it on your problem areas. The next day you will see the difference! 
It's amazing, I love doing that! 
I also like to take banana and mix it with raw honey as a face mask! It's wonderful for your skin!      
There is tons of DIY face masks that you can do at home, and they are all great and safe on your skin!        



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig