Light Pink Makeup Look - Valentines

Hi everyone!

Valentine's is coming!, so I thought I would do a nice light pink makeup that you can wear for that occasion. It's very simple and it compliments every eye colour!

This makeup look is very sweet and girly - just perfect for Valentine's day! 
I decided to do a very soft pink with some brown eye liner and to add something a little extra, I added some glitter. I love how it came out!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x




















PRODUCTS USED

Face....




























1. Benefit Poreffecional primer ( to start with my face, i applied this amazing primer - i love how smooth it is! )

2. Makeup Forever HD foundation in N125 ( for a nice flawless finish i applied this lovely matte foundation using my beauty blender )

3. Mac pro longwear concealer in NC20 ( as always, i used my favourite concealer to highlight under my eyes )

4. Laura Mercier translucent loose powder ( i then set my under eye area )

5. Chanel loose powder in 30 translucent ( to set my whole face i used this great loose powder )

6. Mac blush in Harmony ( for my contour i used this perfect brown shade of blush - it's absolutely the best for that )

7. Gurlain Terraccota bronzer in nr 03 ( for a nice bronzed glow i applied this on the outside of my face )

8. Mac blush in Dainty ( to get those perfect flushed cheeks, i used this lovely pink soft blush )

9. Mac mineralize skinfinish in Soft and gentle ( i then applied some highlighter to my cheek bones ) 



Eyes....


























1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden ( i started off with priming my eyes)

2. Mac eyeshadow in Nylon ( i then used this perfect highlight colour in the inner corners of my eyes )

3. Too Faced a few of my favourite things Palette ( for all over shadow, i used 'Coquet' which is really nice light pink shadow with a bit of gold. I then used 'Taffy' in my crease and on my bottom lash line )
4. Makeup Forever diamond powder in 11 ( for a bit more glam!, i applied this amazing glitter on my lids - it's such a pretty pink/nude colour ) 
5. Inglot eyeliner in 90 ( i then applied some brown eye liner, for a softer look )

6. Diorshow maximizer ( i primed my lashes with this amazing lash primer, for some extra volume and length )
7. Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara ( i then applied two coats of mascara on my top and bottom lashes )

8. Nars eye liner in Nude ( to open my eyes a little bit more, i added this nude liner in the inner corners of my waterline )

9. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Perversion ( finally i applied some black liner in the outer part of my waterline )



 Brows, Lips....

















1. Beautiful brows powder in Dark Brown ( i filled my brows lightly )
2. Benefit high brow pencil ( i then applied this ivory pencil on my brow bone for some highlight )

3. Mac clear brow gel ( to set my brows, i used this great clear brow gel as always! - Mine is not clear anymore though! )

4. Too Faced lip liner in Perfect Nude ( to get that perfect nude lips, i first applied this nude lip liner )

5. Rimmer lip liner in Eastend Snob 063 ( for a bit more pink i used this pink lip liner )
6. YSL Rouge Volupte in nr 1 ( i then applied this amazing pink nude lipstick )

7. Laura Mercier lip gloss in Bare Baby ( for a bit more of a glossy finish!, i then went over my lips with this perfect baby pink gloss )   



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig