Leather + Neon

Hi everyone!

Today's outfit of the day is really classy and yet quite simple. 
I'm wearing this lovely leather skirt that I actually got quite a while ago and I have never really worn it much. 
I think it's great to wear with a crop top, or vest. Also I love wearing a blazer with it too. It's quite easy to dress up and it really is a focal point of any outfit.  
I paired it with this neon pink crop top and some black accessories.    

Thanks for checking.
Laura x












































































Outfit Details

skirt: Pinko
top: River Island
heels: River Island (here)
bag: Chanel
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)
necklace: New Look
ring: Swarovski (here)


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig