Classic Me!

Hi everyone!

If you follow my blog you might well have noticed that I love wearing pencil skirts! This is basically my Classic style! - combining pencil skirts with crop tops, or vests - it's the way I like it!                                  

So today I wanted to show you how I styled this very simple pink pencil skirt with black accessories. You can wear this style either with, or without the jacket as shown on the pictures. 

It's really classy and quite a sophisticated look, perfect from day to night.

Hope you like it!
Laura x
















































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: Bebe (here)
crop top: Topshop (here)
jacket: Zara (here)
heels: River Island (here)
bag: Le Bell
necklace: Primark
ring: Swarovski (here)


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig