GREEN & YELLOW

Hi everyone!

Today I have a great outfit of the day!
As you all know!, i love wearing pencil skirts! They just give you the most perfect figure. I'm absolutely in love with this green one from Bebe, it's probably the most fitting one I own!
It has a very beautiful green colour and it looks so good with yellow! I love it!
This outfit is great from day to night
I'm sure you will agree that it's a very classy and sophisticated look!
 
Thanks for checking!
Laura x





















































Outfit Details 

pencil skirt: Bebe (here)
vest: Zara
heels: River Island (here)
bag: Chanel (here)
necklace: Freedom at Topshop
ring: Agatha (here)
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)



© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig