Boho Chic

Hi everyone!

Today's outfit of the day is a little different compared to my usual style!, but l really love this boho chic inspired look, as it's something really cool and casual and it's perfect during the day. Plus, it's very comfortable!

I love wearing high heels, but for this look, I wanted to wear flat shoes instead. 
I really like these sandals from Steve Madden! Gold sandals for me are a must as they match with basically everything! They are really comfy and cute - I love them!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



























































Outfit Details

skirt: Miss Selfridge
vest: Zara
sandals: Steve Madden
bag: Louis Vuitton (here)
headband: Claire's
watch: Michael Kors (here) 
ring: Swarovski


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig