OOTD - White with a pop of colour

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you my latest outfit of the day. I'm wearing almost head to toe Zara! I love Zara, it's one of my favourite shops!
Since it is summer, white shorts are a must have ! I paired mine with a pink blazer and white accessories .
I wore this outfit to go for a quick shopping trip.... and guess where was my first stop?..... Zara!! ;)
I think this outfit its pretty versatile, you can wear it from day to night. 

Laura x















 Outfit details
blazer: Zara
shorts: Zara
vest: Zara
bag: Zara
heels: River Island
ring: AGATHA
bracelet: AGATHA
necklace: online store
sunglasses: Ray Ban

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig